Unisex Tasmanian Merino Fisherman Beanie
This classic cable knit beanie features a 4-end rib knit design and is made from 97% Tasmanian Superfine Merino Wool and 3% Elastane, for an amazing fit. Comfortable and super soft, the Merino Fishermen Beanie is an effortless, everyday essential during those colder winter months.
- 97% Tasmanian Superfine Merino + 3% Elastane
- 18.7 micron
- Sustainable and Ethical (non-mulesed guaranteed)
- Certified by Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
- Wholegarment Knit technology
- Easy care machine washable (wool cycle)
Made in the USA*
* This specific product is made with highly technical manufacturing skills not available in Australia. By purchasing from Bluey Merino you help us reinvest in creating these skills locally in the future.
Fabric Weight + Care
What Does a Micron in Wool Mean ?
The micron is the measurement of the diameter of a wool fibre.
The average Merino wool is about 21 - 22 micron. Fine merino is around 18.5 - 19.5 micron. Bluey's micron is in the Superfine range which is 15 - 18.5 micron.
The lower the micron the softer the wool is next to skin.
Bluey's Fabric Weight System allows you to select the exact feel and warmth you desire. The number used for each garment represents the fabric's weight in grams per meter square.
The higher the number the warmer the garment.
Follow these simple steps to ensure that your new garment will be with you for many years to come.
- Machine wash 30°(or 40°) very mild wash Wash with similar colour wool garments
- Do not bleach or use softeners
- Use Iron on wool/delicate setting (if at all)
- Lightly reshape and lay flat to dry
We recommend hanging your garments to air between wears. Merino wool is naturally antibacterial and odour-resistant, it doesn't require washing after each wear.
We offer free Australian shipping on orders over $125 and free worldwide shipping on orders over $250
Cost for Australian orders vary according to destination and weight. Worldwide shipping is at a fixed price according to the country and region of destination.
For all international orders, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all local laws and regulations within the destination country. Legislation and procedures change from country to country. Please refer to your local Customs Laws for more information on delivery restrictions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
We accept returns on unworn items in their original condition (new, unwashed, tags attached, original packaging) within 30 days from the date of your order. Proof of purchase (order number) is required. Please visit our returns policy for more details.