Unisex Merino + Tencel 140 Long Chute
The Non-Binary Long Chute is made with our lightest and coolest Ultrasoft Merino and Tencel blend and can be worn around the neck, as a facemask, headband, eye mask or wristband. The long chute is so compact it takes up minimal space in your backpack, handbag, or even your pocket making it the perfect companion for all your outdoor adventures and travel.
- 50% Australian Ultrafine Merino + 50% Tencel (Eucalyptus)
- 16.3 micron
- Sustainable and Ethical (non-mulesed guaranteed)
- Easy care machine washable (wool cycle)
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Follow these simple steps to ensure that your new garment will be with you for many years to come.
- Machine wash 30°(or 40°) gentle/wool cycle
- Wash with similar colour wool garments
- Use wool or gentle detergent
- Do not use bleach, optical brighteners, enzymes or softeners (weakens yarn and leads to holes)
- Use iron on wool/delicate setting (if at all)
- Lightly reshape and lay flat to dry
We recommend hanging your garments to air between wears. Merino wool is naturally antibacterial and odour-resistant, it doesn't require washing after each wear.
MICRON + WEIGHT
What Does a Micron in Wool Mean ?
The micron (µm) is the measurement of the diameter of a wool fibre. The lower the micron the higher the quality and the softer the wool is next to skin.
- Broard Merino wool ranges between (22.6–24.5µm)
- Medium Merino wool (20.6–22.5µm)
- Fine Merino wool (18.6–20.5µm)
- Superfine Merino wool (16.6 – 18.5µm)
- Ultrafine Merino wool (14.6 to 16.5µm)
Bluey's collection is made with Superfine and Ultrafine Merino wool from Australia.
Bluey's Fabric Weight System allows you to select the exact feel and warmth you desire. The number used for each garment represents the fabric's weight in grams per meter square.
The higher the number the warmer the garment.
We offer free Australian shipping on orders over $125 and free worldwide shipping on orders over $250
Cost for Australian orders vary according to destination and weight. Worldwide shipping is at a fixed price according to the country and region of destination.
For all international orders, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all local laws and regulations within the destination country. Legislation and procedures change from country to country. Please refer to your local Customs Laws for more information on delivery restrictions.
Please contact email@example.com for more information
We accept returns on unworn items in their original condition (new, unwashed, tags attached, original packaging) within 30 days from the date of your order. Proof of purchase (order number) is required. Please visit our returns policy for more details.