Overland Jacket Pure Merino
This innovative technical Softshell Overland Jacket breaths naturally whilst protecting you from the extreme elements. A uniquely woven merino fabric shell that is shower and wind-resistant, ensuring you remain comfortable when in remote locations with no unwanted moisture build ups or cold sweats.
A technical construction of 100% Australian merino wool complimented by waterproof zips, waist and chin toggles to trap in the heat and keep out the elements. The double layered hood is super comfortable from driving rain or howling winds – especially complimentary when wearing our knitted headwear.
The high cut chin guard and interior storm flap provide additional protection from those elements trying to sneak through. Two sides zipped hand pockets for carrying essentials, a strategically designed chest pocket for your mobile phone all add to the core functionality of this extreme elements jacket.
- 100% Australian-grown Superfine merino shell
- Nylon inside technical mesh pockets
- YKK zipped front and side pockets
- Super durable & tough wearing
- Storm flap & double layer hood
Made in Vietnam*
* This specific product is made with highly technical manufacturing skills not available in Australia. By buying from Bluey Merino you help us reinvest in creating these skills locally in the future.
Made from Single Source Fibres
If you asked what was the single most important factor to our production capability – its the origin of our single source fibres.
As a startup its almost impossible to gain access to an ethically sourced Merino fibre that is always consistent, insanely comfortable and grown in way that was aligned to our company values. This is where we learnt that all merino wools were not the same. These hard earned lessons now translate directly into our uniquely Australian Merino Active & Outdoor apparel;
- Single Source direct from the Grower
- Knitted & Dyed in Melbourne
- Cut & Made in Australia