Women’s Bluey Puffer Vest Merino Blend
The Women’s Bluey Puffer Vest quilted design breaths naturally whilst protecting you from the elements. A uniquely woven Merino fabric shell that is light shower and wind resistant, ensuring you remain comfortable when active with no unwanted moisture build-ups or cold sweats.
A technical construction using three layers of Merino + Wool, which is zoned within the checkered quilting system to ensure an even spread of protection and weight.
Features a YKK reverse-coil centre front zip, incorporates a zipper chin guard and interior storm flap to protect from the elements sneaking through. Two side zippered hand pockets for carrying essentials, strategically designed drop tail hem for added coverage in the rear.
- 100% Australian Superfine Merino Outer & Inner layers
- Australian Made Wool Loft (80% Wool + 20% Polyester)
- Machine Washable for easy care
- YKK Zipped front and side pockets
- Style is Fitted (Perform)
Made in Vietnam*
* This specific product is made with highly technical manufacturing skills not available in Australia. By buying from Bluey Merino you help us reinvest in creating these skills locally in the future.
Made from Single Source Fibres
If you asked what was the single most important factor to our production capability – its the origin of our single source fibres.
As a startup its almost impossible to gain access to an ethically sourced Merino fibre that is always consistent, insanely comfortable and grown in way that was aligned to our company values. This is where we learnt that all merino wools were not the same. These hard earned lessons now translate directly into our uniquely Australian Merino Active & Outdoor apparel;
- Single Source direct from the Grower
- Knitted & Dyed in Melbourne
- Cut & Made in Australia