Women’s Merino Gilet Vest
This stunning, quilted design uses three layers of Merino and wool, allowing your skin to breathe and still be protected from the elements. The woven Merino fabric shell is shower and wind resistant and has a drop tail hem for added coverage in the rear. The design also includes a YKK reverse-coil centre front zip, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap for your ultimate comfort and protection from the elements.
The Merino Gilet Vest is a slim fit so we recommend ordering a size up.
- 100% Australian Merino Wool Outer + Inner Layers
- Australian Made Wool Loft (80% Wool + 20% Polyester)
- Machine Washable for easy care
- YKK Zipped front and side pockets
- Style is fitted - no stretch
Made in Vietnam* with 100% Australian Merino.
* The manufacturing required for this specific product is not available in Australia. By buying from Bluey Merino, you are helping us reinvest locally to make these skills available here in the future.
Follow these simple steps to ensure that your new garment will be with you for many years to come.
- Machine wash 30°(or 40°) gentle/wool cycle
- Wash with similar colour wool garments
- Use wool or gentle detergent
- Do not use bleach, optical brighteners, enzymes or softeners (weakens yarn and leads to holes)
- Use iron on wool/delicate setting (if at all)
- Lightly reshape and lay flat to dry
We recommend hanging your garments to air between wears. Merino wool is naturally antibacterial and odour-resistant, it doesn't require washing after each wear.
Micron + Weight
What Does a Micron in Wool Mean ?
The micron (µm) is the measurement of the diameter of a wool fibre. The lower the micron the higher the quality and the softer the wool is next to skin.
- Broard Merino wool ranges between (22.6–24.5µm)
- Medium Merino wool (20.6–22.5µm)
- Fine Merino wool (18.6–20.5µm)
- Superfine Merino wool (16.6 – 18.5µm)
- Ultrafine Merino wool (14.6 to 16.5µm)
Bluey's collection is made with Superfine and Ultrafine Merino wool from Australia.
Bluey's Fabric Weight System allows you to select the exact feel and warmth you desire. The number used for each garment represents the fabric's weight in grams per meter square.
The higher the number the warmer the garment.
We offer free Australian shipping on orders over $125 and free worldwide shipping on orders over $250
Cost for Australian orders vary according to destination and weight. Worldwide shipping is at a fixed price according to the country and region of destination.
For all international orders, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all local laws and regulations within the destination country. Legislation and procedures change from country to country. Please refer to your local Customs Laws for more information on delivery restrictions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
We accept returns on unworn items in their original condition (new, unwashed, tags attached, original packaging) within 30 days from the date of your order. Proof of purchase (order number) is required. Please visit our returns policy for more details.
Womens Puffer Vest Sizing Guide
Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your bust.
Place the measuring tape at your natural waist, the narrowest part of your torso.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Please use the following as a guide to help you decide which size to buy. The Women's Puffer Vest is a very tight fit. We strongly recommend that you take the time to measure yourself as most customer select a size bigger than their usual size.
|Women’s Puffer Vest Sizing Table (cm)
Clothing for a Natural World
Many people are limited for choice when it comes to sustainably made active wear. They’re often forced to purchase plastic or synthetic gear and are desperate to find high-performing, sustainably made clothing, fit for the great outdoors.
In Australia, we have the highest quality premium wool in the world, yet most is exported offshore instead of being made into products locally.
At Bluey Merino, we are proudly Australian-made and owned, manufacturing insanely comfortable, ultra-light, and super sustainable active and outdoor apparel. Ideal for travelling, being active or just going about everyday activities– Bluey Merino is clothing made for the natural world.