Unisex Classic Tasmanian Merino Slouch Beanie - Final Sale
A casual and everyday slouch beanie that is seriously warm, yet soft and unbelievably lightweight. 100% Superfine Tasmanian Merino wool, durable and seam-free. We're confident that you'll never return to your old synthetic beanie again.
Sourced directly from ethically certified Tasmanian Merino Growers in Australia.
- 100% Superfine Tasmanian Merino wool
- 18.7 micron
- Machine washable (wool cycle)
- 100% guaranteed non-mulesed
- Certified by Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
Made in the USA*
* This specific product is made with highly technical manufacturing skills not available in Australia. By purchasing from Bluey Merino you help us reinvest in creating these skills locally in the future.
This item is a final sale
Fabric Weight + Care
What Does a Micron in Wool Mean ?
The micron is the measurement of the diameter of a wool fibre.
The average Merino wool is about 21 - 22 micron. Fine merino is around 18.5 - 19.5 micron. Bluey's micron is in the Superfine range which is 15 - 18.5 micron.
The lower the micron the softer the wool is next to skin.
Bluey's Fabric Weight System allows you to select the exact feel and warmth you desire. The number used for each garment represents the fabric's weight in grams per meter square.
The higher the number the warmer the garment.
Follow these simple steps to ensure that your new garment will be with you for many years to come.
- Machine wash 30°(or 40°) very mild wash Wash with similar colour wool garments
- Do not bleach or use softeners
- Use Iron on wool/delicate setting (if at all)
- Lightly reshape and lay flat to dry
We recommend hanging your garments to air between wears. Merino wool is naturally antibacterial and odour-resistant, it doesn't require washing after each wear.
We offer free Australian shipping on orders over $125 and free worldwide shipping on orders over $250
Cost for Australian orders vary according to destination and weight. Worldwide shipping is at a fixed price according to the country and region of destination.
For all international orders, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all local laws and regulations within the destination country. Legislation and procedures change from country to country. Please refer to your local Customs Laws for more information on delivery restrictions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
We accept returns on unworn items in their original condition (new, unwashed, tags attached, original packaging) within 30 days from the date of your order. Proof of purchase (order number) is required. Please visit our returns policy for more details.